These outfits are all based on authentic ensembles of the 1870s. I made them in a gorgeous floral cotton that I fell inn love with and had all the qualities I required: delicate designs in muted colors resembling faded watercolors and a fine, drapey, silk-like texture. The designs are larger than most doll makers would use but I always had the idea that large designs could work perfectly on even such small fashion dolls, as long as they were the right kind fabric designs and colors plus suitable dress designs. I combined the dresses with plain fine silks except for Dress 4 (blue/white/red) that was the sample dress I made, since the patterns were complicated. I then made the beige/gold/red one from the adjusted pattern.
The bonnets can be found in Gildebrief 3/2001.
I hope you like the lovely ladies!